Average monthly snow and rainfall in Uvita (Puntarenas) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Uvita in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Uvita has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)