Average monthly snow and rainfall in Panama City (Panama) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Panama City in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- Panama City has dry periods in February and March.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 278 mm (11 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 17 mm (0.7 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 2094 mm (82.5 inches)
Weather Forecasts for Panama City (Panama)
partly cloudy and chance of rain
partly cloudy and thunder
broken clouds and thunder