Average monthly snow and rainfall in Paarl (Western Cape) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Paarl in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July and August.
- Paarl has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 109 mm (4.3 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 16 mm (0.6 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 630 mm (24.8 inches)