Average monthly snow and rainfall in Johannesburg (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, November and December.
- Johannesburg has dry periods in May, June, July and August.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 718.0 mm (28.27 in)
Show average precipitation in Johannesburg in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Johannesburg
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Johannesburg.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in South Africa and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.