Average monthly snow and rainfall in Corfu Town (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, October, November and December.
- Corfu Town has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Corfu Town in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Corfu Town
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Corfu Town.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Greece and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.