Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bloemfontein (Free State) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bloemfontein in Inches »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in February.
- Bloemfontein has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, February is the wettest month with 113.0 mm (4.45 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 8.0 mm (0.31 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 560.0 mm (22.05 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Bloemfontein (Free State)