Average monthly snow and rainfall in Agia Pelagia Kythira (Kythira) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Agia Pelagia Kythira in Inches »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Agia Pelagia Kythira has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, December is the wettest month with 108 mm (4.2 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 1 mm (0.1 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 538 mm (21.2 inches)
Weather Forecasts for Agia Pelagia Kythira (Kythira)
partly cloudy and slight rain
almost clear and no rain
broken clouds and no rain