Average monthly snow and rainfall in Acapulco (Guerrero) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August, September and October.
- Acapulco has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1350.0 mm (53.15 in)
Show average precipitation in Acapulco in Inches »
More climate information for Acapulco
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Acapulco.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.