Climate and Average Weather in Guerrero, Mexico
Guerrero is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Acapulco. So we will use the climate data of Acapulco to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Guerrero:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August and September.
- Guerrero has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Guerrero is July with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (90°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Guerrero, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.