Average monthly snow and rainfall in Goiânia (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- Goiânia has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Goiânia in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Goiânia
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Goiânia.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Brazil and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.