Average monthly snow and rainfall in Banjul in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Banjul in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: July, August and September.
- Banjul has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 256.0 mm (10.08 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, March is the driest month with 0.0 mm (0.00 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 980.0 mm (38.58 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Banjul