Average monthly snow and rainfall in Asmara (millimeter)
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Asmara has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 519.0 mm (20.43 in)
Show average precipitation in Asmara in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Asmara
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Asmara.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Eritrea and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.