Average day and night temperature in Tokyo (Tokyo Prefecture) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Tokyo, Japan.
Show the average temperatures in Tokyo in Celsius
- The months May, June, July, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 67.46° Fahrenheit (19.7° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 53.06° Fahrenheit (11.7° Celsius)