Average minimum and maximum temperature in San Juan (fahrenheit)
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 86° Fahrenheit (30.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 73.4° Fahrenheit (23.0° Celsius)
Show the average temperatures in San Juan in Celsius »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in San Juan.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Puerto Rico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.