Climate and Average Weather in North Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
North Puerto Rico is a region in Puerto Rico. The most popular city in this region is San Juan. So we will use the climate data of San Juan to tell you more about which weather you can expect in North Puerto Rico:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May and November.
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in North Puerto Rico is August with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of North Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.