Average day and night temperature in Cairo (Cairo Governate) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Cairo, Egypt.
Show the average temperatures in Cairo in Celsius
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 80.6° Fahrenheit (27.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 59° Fahrenheit (15.0° Celsius)