Average day and night temperature in Verona (Veneto) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Verona, Italy.
Show the average temperatures in Verona in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 29.0° Celsius (84.2° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 6.0° Celsius (42.8° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 18.0° Celsius (64.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 8.0° Celsius (46.4° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Verona (Veneto)
Patchy rain possible