Average temperature in Split (Split-Dalmatia County) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Split, Croatia.
Show the average temperatures in Split in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 29° Celsius (84° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 8° Celsius (47° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 18° Celsius (64° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9° Celsius (48° Fahrenheit)