Average day and night temperature in Niagara Falls (Ontario) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Niagara Falls, Canada.
Show the average temperatures in Niagara Falls in Fahrenheit
- The months June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 14.0° Celsius (57.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 4.5° Celsius (40.1° Fahrenheit)