Average minimum and maximum temperature in Jesup (Georgia) in celsius
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 26.0° Celsius (78.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 13.0° Celsius (55.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Jesup in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Jesup
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Jesup.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.