Average minimum and maximum temperature in Guayaquil (Guayas) in celsius
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Guayaquil in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Guayaquil
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Guayaquil.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Ecuador and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.