Average day and night temperature in Chefchaouene (Tanger-Tetouan) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Chefchaouene, Morocco.
Show the average temperatures in Chefchaouene in Fahrenheit
- The months June, July, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is February.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 19.5° Celsius (67.1° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 15.0° Celsius (59° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Chefchaouene (Tanger-Tetouan)