Average minimum and maximum temperature in Chefchaouene (Tanger-Tetouan) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Chefchaouene, Morocco.
Show the average temperatures in Chefchaouene in Fahrenheit
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 22.0° Celsius (71.6° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 13.0° Celsius (55.4° Fahrenheit)