Climate and average monthly weather in Casablanca (Grand Casablanca), Morocco
Casablanca is a year round destination, but certain months are more comfortable than others.
The summer months between July and September are generally the hottest of the year. The climate however is arid, so humidity is not an issue. The evenings and nights during these summer months will cool down enough for comfortable sleeping temperatures.
The coolest time of the year is during the winter months of December through February. The wettest months of the year are November, December and January. However it will only rain one out of five days on average. The driest months of the year are June, July and August, during which time it will rarely rains.
What is the best time of year to go to Casablanca in Morocco? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of May, June, July, August, September, October and November you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The months November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Casablanca has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Casablanca
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.