Average day and night temperature in Canberra (Australian Capital Territory) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Canberra, Australia.
Show the average temperatures in Canberra in Fahrenheit
- On average, the warmest month(s) are January and February.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.0° Celsius (44.6° Fahrenheit)