Average day and night temperature in Albuquerque (New Mexico) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Albuquerque, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Albuquerque in Fahrenheit
- The months April, May, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July with 32.0° Celsius (89.6° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 8.0° Celsius (46.4° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.4° Celsius (45.32° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Albuquerque (New Mexico)