Average minimum and maximum temperature in Windhoek in celsius
- Hot season / summer is in January, February, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is November.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 26.0° Celsius (78.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 12.0° Celsius (53.6° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Windhoek in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Windhoek
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Windhoek.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Namibia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.