Average minimum and maximum temperature in Washington DC in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Washington DC, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Washington DC in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 19.0° Celsius (66.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit)