Average minimum and maximum temperature in Jacobabad (celsius)
- The months January, February, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is June.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 34.0° Celsius (93.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Jacobabad in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Jacobabad.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Pakistan and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.