Average day and night temperature in Havana in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Havana, Cuba.
Show the average temperatures in Havana in Fahrenheit
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 31° Celsius (88° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 25° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 28° Celsius (82° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 21° Celsius (70° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Havana