Average minimum and maximum temperature in Batna in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Batna, Algeria.
Show the average temperatures in Batna in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.0° Celsius (44.6° Fahrenheit)