Average monthly rainy days in Bangkok
- Most rainy days are in September.
- Bangkok has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the most rainy.
- On average, December has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 88.0 days
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Bangkok.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Thailand and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.