Climate and Average Weather in Sal, Cape Verde
In Cape Verde you have several regions, one of which is called Sal. The most popular city in this region is Santa Maria. So we will use the climate data of Santa Maria to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Sal:
During the month of January, February, March, April, May, June and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is March with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (72°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Sal has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December.
- September is the wettest month in Sal. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sal is September with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (82°F).
- The coldest month is March with an average maximum daytime temperature of 22°C (72°F).
- April is the sunniest month in Sal.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Sal in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sal, Cape Verde?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.