Climate and Average Weather in Boa Vista, Cape Verde
In Cape Verde you have several regions, one of which is called Boa Vista. The most popular city in this region is Sal Rei. So we will use the climate data of Sal Rei to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Boa Vista:
During the month of January, February, March and April you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are August, September and October. The coldest month is March with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (74°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Boa Vista has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December.
- September is the wettest month in Boa Vista. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Boa Vista is October with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (84°F).
- The coldest month is March with an average maximum daytime temperature of 23°C (74°F).
- April is the sunniest month in Boa Vista.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Boa Vista in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Boa Vista, Cape Verde?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.