Climate and Average Weather in Santo Antao, Cape Verde
In Cape Verde you have several regions, one of which is called Santo Antao. The most popular city in this region is Mindelo. So we will use the climate data of Mindelo to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Santo Antao:
During the month of January, February, March and April you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are August, September and October. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Santo Antao has dry periods in February, March, April and May.
- September is the wettest month in Santo Antao. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Santo Antao is September with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
- The coldest month is February with an average maximum daytime temperature of 24°C (75°F).
- June is the sunniest month in Santo Antao.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Santo Antao in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Santo Antao, Cape Verde?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.