Climate and Average Weather in Fogo, Cape Verde
In Cape Verde you have several regions, one of which is called Fogo. The most popular city in this region is São Filipe. So we will use the climate data of São Filipe to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Fogo:
During the month of January, February, March, April and May you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are September and October. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of August and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Fogo has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- September is the wettest month in Fogo. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Fogo is September with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- The coldest month is February with an average maximum daytime temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Fogo in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Fogo, Cape Verde?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.