Climate and Average Weather in Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Osaka Prefecture is a region in Japan. The most popular city in this region is Osaka. So we will use the climate data of Osaka to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Osaka Prefecture:
During the month of April, May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 9°C (49°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- June is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Osaka Prefecture is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Osaka Prefecture, Japan?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.