Climate and Average Weather in Mie, Japan
In Japan you have several regions, one of which is called Mie. The most popular city in this region is Toba. So we will use the climate data of Toba to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Mie:
During the month of May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 11°C (52°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, September and October.
- September is the wettest month in Mie. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Mie is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 11°C (52°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Mie in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Mie, Japan?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.