Climate and Average Weather in Aichi, Japan
In Japan you have several regions, one of which is called Aichi. The most popular city in this region is Nagoya. So we will use the climate data of Nagoya to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Aichi:
During the month of April and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 10°C (51°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of February, March, April, May, June, July, August, October and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- September is the wettest month in Aichi. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Aichi is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 10°C (51°F).
- August is the sunniest month in Aichi.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Aichi in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Aichi, Japan?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.