Climate and Average Weather in Hyogo, Japan
In Japan you have several regions, one of which is called Hyogo. The most popular city in this region is Kobe. So we will use the climate data of Kobe to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Hyogo:
During the month of May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July, August and September. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 10°C (50°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of February, March, April, May, July, August, October and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- June is the wettest month in Hyogo. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Hyogo is August with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (90°F).
- The coldest month is February with an average maximum daytime temperature of 10°C (50°F).
- August is the sunniest month in Hyogo.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Hyogo in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Hyogo, Japan?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.