Climate and Average Weather in Ishigaki, Japan
Ishigaki is a region in Japan. The most popular city in this region is Ishigaki Island. So we will use the climate data of Ishigaki Island to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Ishigaki:
During the month of January, February, March and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (70°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, August, September, October and December.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Ishigaki is July with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (90°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Ishigaki, Japan?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.