Climate and Average Weather in Gharbia Governorate, Egypt
In Egypt you have several regions, one of which is called Gharbia Governorate. The most popular city in this region is Tanta. So we will use the climate data of Tanta to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Gharbia Governorate:
During the month of February, March and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
Some other facts:
- Gharbia Governorate is dry throughout the year. Each months receives less or even a lot less than 20 mm (0.78 inch) of rain.
- January is the wettest month in Gharbia Governorate. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Gharbia Governorate is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- June is the sunniest month in Gharbia Governorate.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Gharbia Governorate in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Gharbia Governorate, Egypt?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.