Climate and Average Weather in Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Alexandria Governorate is a region in Egypt. The most popular city in this region is Alexandria. So we will use the climate data of Alexandria to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Alexandria Governorate:
During the month of March, April, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 18°C (64°F).
Some other facts:
- Alexandria Governorate has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Alexandria Governorate is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Alexandria Governorate, Egypt?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.