Climate and Average Weather in Kafr El Sheikh Governorate, Egypt
In Egypt you have several regions, one of which is called Kafr El Sheikh Governorate. The most popular city in this region is Kafr El Sheikh, whose climate data we'll examine to provide you with an overview of what weather to expect in Kafr El Sheikh Governorate. For detailed climate information about other cities in the area, please refer to the section beneath the map further down the page.
In Kafr El Sheikh Governorate, during the months of January, February, March and December you can expect comfortable weather, with average temperatures ranging from 20°C to 25°C. The hottest season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 20°C. However, the specific temperature can vary depending on the exact location within the region.
Additional climate insights:
- Kafr El Sheikh Governorate is dry throughout the year. Each months receives less or even a lot less than 20 mm of rain.
- January is the wettest month in Kafr El Sheikh Governorate. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Kafr El Sheikh Governorate is August with an average maximum temperature of 35°C.
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 20°C.
- June is the sunniest month in Kafr El Sheikh Governorate.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Kafr El Sheikh Governorate in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Kafr El Sheikh Governorate, Egypt?
Please select a city below the map you wish to travel to, or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.