Climate and Average Weather in South Sinai, Egypt
South Sinai is a region in Egypt. The most popular city in this region is Sharm El Sheikh. So we will use the climate data of Sharm El Sheikh to tell you more about which weather you can expect in South Sinai:
During the month of January, February, March and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
Some other facts:
- South Sinai is dry throughout the year. Each months receives less or even a lot less than 20 mm (0.78 inch) of rain.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in South Sinai is August with an average maximum temperature of 37°C (99°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of South Sinai, Egypt?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.