Climate and Average Weather in Coast Region, Kenya
Coast Region is a region in Kenya. The most popular city in this region is Diani Beach. So we will use the climate data of Diani Beach to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Coast Region:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, June, July, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Coast Region is March with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- October is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Coast Region, Kenya?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.