Climate and average monthly weather in Nizhniy Novgorod (Nizhny Novgorod Oblast), Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod has a mild summer and a cold winter. The climate in the region is continental and it is similar to the climate in Moscow. Rain is seen throughout the year and It has no dry periods. Nizhniy Novgorod will be one of the hosting cities for the Fifa worldcup 2018.
What is the best time of year to go to Nizhniy Novgorod in Russia? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The months June and July have a high chance of precipitation.
- The coldest season / winter is in the months January, February, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- June is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Nizhniy Novgorod
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.