Climate and average monthly weather in Concepción (Bío Bío), Chile
What is the best time of year to go to Concepción in Chile?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- The months April, May, June, July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- On average, the warmest month is .
- On average, the coolest month is .
- June is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Cheapest month to fly to Concepción
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches