Average Weather in Trinidad, Trinidad-Tobago
What's the best time to travel to Trinidad in Trinidad-Tobago? Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, June, July and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is November.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- July is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity