Average minimum and maximum temperature in Tel Aviv (celsius)
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 25.0° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 13.0° Celsius (55.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Tel Aviv in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Tel Aviv.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Israel and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.