Average monthly weather in Penang, Malaysia
What's the best time to travel to Penang in Malaysia? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- The months August, September, October and November have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is February.
- On average, the coolest month is September.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like to much rain.
- January is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)
Weather Forecast for Penang
Show in Fahrenheit
Patchy light drizzle